1-d Compostable Eco-Friendly Cold Drink Lid, PLA Plastic Lids - 1,000 Count
- Cost Effective and Planet Friendly
- Close proximity to customers
- Safe Quality Food
- Facilities certified for quality and sanitation
- Made from commercially compostable PLA, a plant-based material
- BPI-certified and CMA-accepted commercially compostable (fully composts within 90-120 days)
- For cold beverages only
All 1-D's compostable lids pass ASTM D6400 test standards for commercial compostability. They are also BPI-certified and CMA-accepted commercially compostable (fully composts within 90-180 days). There’s no greenwashing here.
our planet needs us!
By the year 2030, some 53 million tons of plastic will exist in our oceans, rivers, and lakes. That’s with the current global efforts in play to reduce plastic waste.
Globally to date, there are about 8.3 billion tons of plastic in the world – some 6.3 billion tons of that is trash. Imagine 55 million jumbo jets and that’s how much plastic exists here.
In 1950, we created 2 million tons a year, which increased 200-fold as of 2015.
The average person eats about a credit card worth of plastic every week. Research has found 1 in 3 fish contain micro-plastic waste from single-use plastics like straws. These plastics are known to cause cancer, birth defects, & reproductive issues.